Friday, July 23, 2010

Where Have I Been

OH my heck, it has been more than a year since I have written on my blog, Hmmmm,,,what to say what to say. I have been trying the facebook thing but I am not very faithful at that either. Not even sure if anyone can see any of my posts so I may be writing into a deep black hole.

I visited Amanda's blog and found a link to Stephnie Nelson's video on u-tube so I just had to add it to my blog as well so that anyone that I know can also view it. What an amazing woman, I sudder to think how it would be to go through such a tremendous trial. I probably would not se as strong and gracious as she is. I am however, very gratefull to my God and Savior for the health that I do have.

Sometimes I get stuck on little things in life, it is a good thing that God sprinkles this world with people like Stephanie to keep people like me grounded.

My mother is going through a very difficult time right now. I am grateful for my sisters who are taking care of her. I know that it is hard for them, it is so frustrating to care for her. You hear all kinds of stories about caring for an aging parent but you never really think about the emotional tole it takes on you, it is a whole different ball game when it is someone you love, it certainly is not easy for mom either.

Well I have rambled on enough, gotta pull mysefl together and get back to work.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment