Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It is Officially Hump Day!

Middle of the Day, Middle of the Week = Hump Day, this is how missionaries keep time. Jordan must be at the MTC by now and this will be his method of measuring time now. It won't be long now before I can get out of here and do what I want. I am not referring to Jordan but to me, just two more hours to quitin time. I am going to go home and finish putting the last boards on my desk that we are building in the basement, then I am going to paint it an we will set up our computers there and get rid of Richard's ugly old broken desk and wow things are going to happen in that office.

I am supposed to be working on the presentation that I have to give next week in Ft. Collins at the AVIC/AO Conference. Ha, Ha they think I know what I am doing, I can't even get my password to work in the system. It will be an interesting 30 minutes.

I have found a neat blog to visit, you really need to check it out the link is on my 'Favorites' list. Her name is Ree Drummond, and she calls herself 'Pioneer Woman" she is funny and the girls here at work love her saga that she is writing about herself and her husband that she calls 'Marlboro Man'.

I for one like the recipes, although I have not tried on yet but there are some that I intend on trying. I like the gardening on her blog as well and her stories, really check out her blog.

Also if you like to scrapbook and make cards check out the unitystamp.com web site, they have some way cute stamps and card Ideas, I will add their link to my "Favorites" too.

My nephew's wife is having a baby and I have buying stuff like crazy, it seems that I cannot stop. I found a Web site yesterday and got a free gift from them, they call it the 'Udder Cover" how funny is that. Well Brandy I got you and udder cover, ha ha. You can't beat that it was free, can't wait till it comes. I have just finished a blanket for the baby and I am still working on a knitted afghan, if it turns out in the shape of a blanket I will give it to her but it might become a blanket for the cats, Molly loves to help me knit, she just loves all of that yarn.

Well gotta get back to work. Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment